Readers: February 27th: Apologies for the scattered posting that's about to come during the next week or so. University has just started and I have a lot of work to do to get on top of things (and ahead!). Thanks for your patience, as always.

Publishers: I promise I'm not abandoning the lovely review copies you've sent!
I'm getting through them and the reviews will come eventually!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Check Me Out!

Yes, yes, today I am the featured blogger on Jude's blog, In Between Writing and Reading. This is a new event where she will be pimping out blogs every week!


So click on the button, read some random things about me and follow to see next week's Blogger Lift!

And while we're here, just letting you all know that Splash Of Our Worlds is having a giveaway of Die For Me! Aren't we all excited for that? Go nuts!
Lots more giveaways in my sidebar so always keep a lookout for those little gems ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...